Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Without cool shoes, Life Sucks.

Many of you know my obsession with shoes, preferably sneakers and boots (but every single girl abroad is obsessed with boots. not kidding, check out their blogs or webshots. I mean facebook photos, who uses webshots anymore?)


When I have money, I buy shoes. When I don't have money, I buy shoes. Why? Shoes look good...always. A shoe purchase is more therapeutic than chocolate, and way less cals. Like all Italians, I have yearned for this pair of ubiquitous Nike Blazer Hi's since I stepped foot in Bologna. Since they seem to be found on everyone and their cat's feet, I figured acquiring these kicks would be effortless. However, locating a pair has proven to be a virtually impossible task.  Out of the 7,684 unnecessary shoe stores in Bologna (and other European cities I have ransacked), no one seems to carry the most classic Nike shoe made. Preposterous. I have now made it my purpose in life to get my gringo hands on this pair of shoes that will essentially assimilate me into Italian culture. Next step: dye my hair black.

I promise to continue the hunt until I am victorious.

If you know where I can locate a pair, please tell me. Help me fill my void.


Mals









No comments:

Post a Comment